In a typical code review we will:
- Create a full copy of the current site within IronPlane's development environment. This includes version control, local development, and staging environment (if IronPlane will provide ongoing support after this work order).
- Review security and vulnerabilities. This includes reviewing security patches and directory access.
- Review core Magento files for changes.
- Review theming structure.
- Review all extensions installed.
- Provide an estimate to repair items uncovered in audit and items requested by Client.
- Provide a written summary of all findings.
A code review can be relatively straightforward or require in-depth discovery. We can review the basics by phone to see what you need.