A few of our special talking points
- We are a certified Magento Enterprise Level partner.
- We have approximately 30 developers on staff specializing in front-end, back-end and integrations.
- Our lead developer has been named for two years in a row a Magento Master by Magento. Only 20 individuals are given this title by Magento.
- We sponsor the Magento Imagine conference.
- We are on the board of the Meet Magento Association.
What can we do exactly?
- Listen and help you articulate your business goals and KPIs.
- Create a technology plan to accomplish those goals.
- Break the plan down into concrete steps and deliverables.
- Identify metrics to measure and monitor.
- Revise, test, and scale based on those metrics.
IronPlane, LLC is headquartered in Portland, Maine, with a European satellite office in Poland through our partner Snowdog.
Robert Giovannini – CEO at USA Headquarters
While in Russia in 1999 Robert met some amazing artists while creating handmade chess sets. To help sell these, he created his first ecommerce website. When orders began to come in from around the world, he realized this was a great opportunity to explore. Between 1999 and 2012 he built and developed several ecommerce and digital service companies. In 2012, he co-founded IronPlane, a full service Magento website development agency. Robert works with clients to find the right investment balance in technology to help maximize return on investment.
When not working, he is generally in his shop making furniture or off traveling with his family.
Kuba Zwolinski – Magento Master and President at Poland Office
Kuba is the father of three amazing kids, a kayaker and a trail runner. He is the organizer of four editions of Meet Magento Poland, an annual meet-up of professionals and enthusiasts of Magento Commerce from all over the world that connects the great web community in the real world. Kuba is passionate about building business on fair relationships and open knowledge sharing. Recently, he is focused on commerce in the environment of the Internet of Things. Kuba is a translator and manager of the Polish language pack for Magento 1 & 2.
Kuba was selected as a 2016 Magento Master based on his 2015 contributions through organizing Meet Magento Poland and Polish translation efforts for the Magento platform as well as sharing his innovations with the community through presentations at Magento centric events.
- Marketing/email automation
- Payment processing
- Magento-optimized hosting, and
- Online merchandising tools (product videos and loyalty programs).